Friday 1 December 2017

ASQL: Easy Riders Outlaw Gang



It's time for the annual club ASQL tournament again; this time using the brand new 3rd edition rules. Instead of using an army I've used before, at the last moment, I decided I could paint up these Ramshackle bikers and play an Easy Rider Outlaw Gang army, just in case there was a chance I might have a clue what I'm doing.

I'm going with a Warlord with Bodyguard. Two Gang Leaders with Bodyguards and light vehicles, each with three light vehicles in their gang. A Gang Leader with light vehicle and heavy weapon, with three light vehicles with heavy weapons. And a Gang Leader with light vehicle and heavy weapon, with three light vehicles with heavy weapons and a customised AFV.



  



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Simply wow, Monkeylite. They look amazing - absolutely amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many splendid figures, and bases...excellent work!

    ReplyDelete